Ladies Born Shoes

Born Marian Clogs

Marian is from the Børn® Signature Crown Series™.
These are really nice looking shoes. They are also a pair of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. If I could I would buy them in every color!
Born Mattie Clogs

Add some color to your wardrobe with the Mattie clog from Børn®.
Thanks to the cute plaid pattern with gray, black, and red, I actually end up wearing them much more often than I even expected to!


Born Kai Casual Shoes

Enjoy the beautifully crafted retro Kai sneaker from Børn®.
Fun, sporty shoe. This shoe goes everywhere. I wear it with jeans, shorts and flirtyskirts.


Born Coffman Casual Shoes

The Coffman is a modern twist on a vintage classic from Børn®.
Super cute high-tops, but better quality than Converse's canvas shoes. Very comfortable. Love.
 
Born Adelle Flats

Add some chicness to your wardrobe this season with the Born® 'Adele' slip-on flat.
I am very please with this little flat. They are true to size and have more footbed comfort and arch support than any flat I have tried.